Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Yum.





Lately I have been having a blast in the kitchen. I have gotten really excited about baking. Chris was out and about with boys and came home to 2 batches of muffins and a pan of brownies. He was really pleased to come home to such a comfort smelling home. I have some work to do on my baking from scratch but am really excited to keep practicing.
This week I am crazy with energy and feeling great! It is weird how some weeks I don't even feel pregnant and others I feel like a sloth. Tonight I made chicken fettuccine Alfredo. It was my first time and damn it was good! I was going to put my huge morel mushroom in it but decided to keep my distance from the fungi for now. I wonder what is on the menu next.
Oh yeah! and we got a crib tonight! We are so excited! It is beautiful. I think Chris is going to add some of his special touch to it. If it comes out anything like our bed he refinished it will be incredible. I am lucky to have such a handy husband.

1 comment:

  1. Anners, I love the blog. I am putting it on my favorites. This is so exciting I can barely stand it.

    Love you lots.
    Katey

    ReplyDelete